Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I Love the 1st day of Classes

Ok, so that marks me a dork. Reading over all the work load, and it does not (on the surface) appear to be all that tough of a semester. Granted, it is due to the fact I pre-read for one of the heaver classes and therefore I must strive to stay ahead. Naturally, the profs reseve the right to change the reading requirments that were posted at the end of the Spring semester. Great.

Over all, I think I am going to like having classes Tuesday through Thursday and getting home before five on most days.

The Younger Twin now has a small 1-gallon fish tank in her room. She was deistated when her 'obtomistic Johna fish' from Sunday School died. She was very attached to this fish, carring it around for a day, talking to it all the time. Now she has two of them in her own room.

The Twins had to take something that started with the letter 'A' today. The Elder took apple pies/tarts for everyone (made in large part by the Maternal Grandmother). And the Younger? She took a plush alligator.