Friday, August 10, 2007

Ah!

The DC family is due in before midnight, and all I can think about is my next knitting project. That's right, I finished the Younger Twin's sweater. She wanted to wear it home, despite the 102 degree Fahrenheit temperature. I might have to re-knit the collar, it should be knitted on a size 3 but I did it on a size 6. It really looks off. Oh good, another day to think about the next project. I like that.

My Maternal Grandfather took me to SnB last night, since my car was still in the shop and has to go back there on Monday. I use to drag him to LYS-s with me, where he read the articles in knitting magazines. To think, I usually just look at the pictures. If this keeps up, I shall be forced to make him an honorary knitter. Or just teach him how to knit. That way, the jargon will not be so strange to him.

Ok, so I also have the next text for my Mod Brit Novel class that came in today on my brain. I ordered these books on Tuesday and already two of the five have come in. I am not reading near fast enough on them. Today's novel is The Good Soldier, A Story of Passion by Ford. Never heard of it. However, I have read three chapters of Barrie's The Little White Bird. Simply delightful.

I wonder if iTunes has Anuna for sale. Just heard a song by them and it was incredible.