Thursday, August 09, 2007

Finishing Stuff

The sleeves are too short, by about 2 cm. At least I found this out before doing the seem work. I loosely crocheted the seems and put it on the Younger Twin to see how it looked on her. Cute as could be in it, but the sleeves needed more length. Glad I thought to look before leaping.

I finished (finally) Swift’s novel. See, it even got taken of my list on the right. And the texts for my British Novel class have started to arrive. Too bad the first one in is Joyce’s Ulysses. Why do I feel like starting Virginia Woolf’s Ms. Dalloway? Better yet, I could also start Barrie’s novel. Oh the temptation.

The Maternal Grandfather is probably going to take me to SnB, since my car is still in repair. I really want to finish the sweater by then but that is unlikely to happen. Maybe they have some tips for me.

In other news, the Twins are spending tonight with us instead of their regular Friday night adventure. This is so that we can pick-up Sister at the airport. Warning, sis; they might be camping out on your bed when you get to Mom’s. They are so excited about you coming.