Thursday, July 19, 2007

Puppy and Siblings

Well, Puppy has a fatty tumor that has to come out before it gets worse. The Vet said it was nothing big, they see it all the time with older dogs. While this does make me feel a world better…this is my Puppy they’re talking about. Can we go in tomorrow? The surgery is scheduled for Aug 17.

Yes, this is the day after the DC siblings go home after flying in the Friday before. No, I have not bought StepSister no. 1 anything for her birthday. It would be cool to take her out to a movie then grab desert. Looking at their itinerary that just is not going to happen. And I have forsworn knitting any gifts. However, I may get inspired for Chirstmas gifts in the StepBrother catagory.


I am going to Conway tomorrow afternoon for a wedding on Saturday. A former roommate is marrying her long-time boyfriend. Speaking of weddings, one of the Matriarch’s middle sons went ring-shopping today. He speaks to the girl’s father tomorrow, which is just like him. His older brother got married the weekend before Christmas Eve two years ago this December. The younger son is still kinda wondering around, enjoying being himself.

The socks I have been working on are in the last stretch; this is a very good thing as I am tired of working on them. My Harry Potter inspired scarf is as tall as I am (5’ 3” ish) and is just over half-way done.

Younger Twin stayed the night and slept in; slept in for her at least. She took a shower using my cream-rinse and giggled the whole time. I jokingly fussed at her, to ensure she would enjoy the whole experience and actually used the blasted thing. Her curls tangle like nothing I have ever brushed through before. Elder Twin has bad tangles as well, but curls just make them look worse.