Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Another edition of Socks and Books

I am so close to getting to the heel of the socks, if my measurements are right. To be completely honest, I am using a lone, friend-less sock of the Maternal Grandmother’s.

Ha! I feel like a sock-knitter, at least for the next 5 seconds.

Not much happened today, I did read Marlow’s play and I am 1/5 of the way finished with Sir J. M. Barrie’s novel, Tommy and Grizle. I thought my book might be a first edition, but it is not. According to one bibliography of Sir Barrie’s, this book was written four years before my copy was printed. Oh well, it is still a really great book. I brings me to question the line of reality and imaginary that Sir Barrie often blurs.

The Elder Twin is with me writing up this post. She tells me that when she is finished with her pirate story (she is writing) that she wants to send it to her sister. Elder said lots of other things, but I opted to email the rest. [Sis, let me know if you did not get it.]

In other news, we are doing some serious prepping for Saturday’s VBS tonight. Puppy is getting a hair-cut on Friday.