Saturday, July 28, 2007

Beat

My sister's room in now clean. As in, clutter gone/floor swept/bed made. Talk about a major undertaking. No one feels like cooking tonight, so we get to eat out somewhere family friendly.

Yesterday, the ear doctor vacuum out the Younger Twin's ear. Now her ear-drops actually get into her ear. However, she is terrified of getting her ear wet. Normally, this is not a big deal but somehow we are going to have to wash her hair.

I finished another book from my summer reading list last night. Yea! The Pullman book is still driving me crazy, one would think I would be able to get through the first fifty pages but no. It is impossible.

Dad sent me a surprise. I have not had a chance to get into the cookies and try the Pear Tea yet. With any luck, I will sometime in the near future.