Sunday, July 15, 2007

is the weekend over yet?

VBS is over! Now we can take a week off, minus working and teaching others the joy of knitting (as if I mind that). Pulling weeds is not fun, but I have to finish in one day so I can answer phones for two.

After I posted early Friday morning, I realized that Puppy was not wearing her collar. Thankfully, Mom bought one for the little Pom-pom that was too big and never returned. So, Puppy and I popped over to Mom’s and got the collar. Since I had to take her to the beauty shop, we walked a few blocks in Mom’s neighborhood. The two of us washed my car while we were out and about. Shortly after getting home, I received a call from the Younger Twin to come pick her up from the church. Despite having her BFF there, she was tired and wanted to watch a movie. She then proceeded to tell me all about Shriek and what was going to happen next. Cute kid, do not mistake me; however I could have survived without the commentary.

The Twins really enjoyed Music Camp this week, they preformed Friday night as cats on Noah’s ark. Now they are just worn out, dinner last night after VBS was spent with the Younger crying that nothing was right and she did not know what was right. She finally got hungry enough to eat something—a chunk of my dinner. Whatever, I was just glad she quit crying.

The Step-Paternal Grandmother and I went to the Harry Potter movie after dinner. I only made three mistakes on the striping pattern in the scarf. As the credits were rolling, she could not find her phone; we ended up having to locate an usher to find it. I was shocked to find Puppy in bed with the Maternal Grandparents when I got in last night. Little Benedict-a.