Thursday, July 26, 2007

Busy Days

Fifty pages left of the Apology and I heard my Fall class is reading an abridged version. Needless to say, I plan to finish the unabridge and tote it to class. Who wants to read just portions of any text under 500 pages?

The desire to start a big knitting project has been so ovrewhelming that I spent $20 at Michael's yesterday on enough yarn to make the Elder Twin a skirt and the Younger Twin a sweater. I do not normally perfer acrylic yarn, but due to the nature (and receptiants) of the clothes; I will this time. Maybe I will have enough left over to knit up other girly items.

The Younger Twin has a very bad ear, resulting in the loss of nearly an entire week at Zoo Camp. I mean, the doctor could not see all of the ear due to the amount of blood and puss in the ear. Ewww. She does not want anyone to kiss her ear or anywhere near it. Her sister, however, has spent the past two nights at our house. The Elder does tend to pester her Younger twin; not a good combination when the latter is irratable.

I have spent the better portion of the past two days tring to get either a T/GA position or other job on campus. We'll see how that turns out. My computer has a bad hard-drive, so I'm left to use others around the family. The people who work on our computers were nice enough to let me spend a few hours today getting files. Most of my music is on real CDs, but there have been a couple I bought off iTunes (mostly Bach on the harpsicord and others I woke up and had to hear right then). I also took the time and reloaded the Shuffle while I was there. It will be a week or so before I can do so again. Makes for an interesting list.