Monday, July 09, 2007

Pictures!

Lookie! 2 socks, toe-up, 2 circular needles. The whole venture of sock knitting does feel sluggish, despite the new technique.

Not much happened today, besides the whole sock thing. I did find StepMom’s Christmas present and scratched her name off the list.

My camera’s batteries are low and did not take good pictures, but here is the best on of the Cable-Down Raglan.

I am taking the Twins to and from Music Camp this week. The Elder Twin watched Knitty Gritty with me, but I don’t think she was impressed by the guest at all (and the guest was very impressive, casting on from behind her back? Way too cool.). This Twin does not knit with me often and when she does, it is mostly for me to hold her. She adored the ‘church wrap,’ as Mom calls it, that I made for her. Case in point, she fell asleep in it during singing yesterday. Why is it when she wants to knit with me, I fail to get any knitting done? Oh well, sisters are worth it. It is nice to have someone appreciate my knitted gifts and I do almost have the Younger Twin knitting and purling.

Mom has two closings on Friday and somehow she has to squeeze in VBS prep. That whole shebang is Saturday, nearly all day. The Maternal Grandmother’s workshop on play therapy went over nicely. Turns out, she gets double credit for the venture.

The tee-ball awards ceremony is Thursday night…the same time as the SnB. Two dates to prom and no clue what to wear.