Thursday, June 28, 2007

busy thursday

Erasmus is still chewing me to bits. I understand what he is saying, yet get bogged down by the length. The answer is simple: put it down and let it rest. If I do, will I ever pick it back up? I will have to eventually. For now, lets move on to Swift. I like Swift, for the most part.

What I love is the knowledge that Kristin Britain’s third installment of the Green Riders book is due out sometime this fall. I already have it pre-ordered and the cover image is fantastic.

The body of the Cable-Down Raglan is finally done. The Elder Twin was nice enough to model it, as there are no full length mirror in our house that is not covered with stickers.

I am off to the post-office to see if any books have come in. The whole book and yarn diet thing just did not pan out; we are back to building a nice library of vintage publication and yarn.

The real question on my mind, other than why I am forcing myself to read Erasmus, is wither or not I should buy another set of circular needles before tonight’s SnB. My new knitting buddy has offered to show me how to work a pair of socks at the same time using 2 circular needles. Hmmm…