Friday, June 08, 2007

It finally rained today. Thank God for that.

In other news...

If I hear one more thing about so-and-so’s baby bird or the bunny across the street; I will be forced to take drastic measures. The Twins refuse to talk about anything else, correction: they also talk about wanting a bird or bunny for their own. Please no. I swear to be as good as I possibly can be for the next century. Just please do not give us a bird (of any age) or rabbit (again, of any age). Nothing else will exist for them for about a month and then they will have moved on.

Mom has been ordered to bed rest by the doctors—again. Therefore, I will be taking the Twins to a birthday party for one of their church friends tomorrow afternoon. I was all set to plant flowers this morning when my throat got bad enough for me to send myself to the doctor. They took my blood, the starving leeches, though the results will not be in until Monday. “Drink plenty of fluids and take it easy,” they said. At least I will not have to go in for blood work for the Neurologist (I got the doctor to fax the results to my Neuro to spare everyone the pain). Two nurses came in to take enough for a CBC, one to use the needle and the other to hold my hand. I am getting better about this whole needle thing.

And now for some pictures!

See, I have been knitting something. Just not the C-D Raglan.

Proof that there is some artistic genes floating about the family. The Younger Twin drew this picture of a horse. He is looking at you (the bottom blue dot is it's nose.) When I was downloading this picture, I found some I had forgotten about from two weeks ago. The Elder Twin posed just for this one on the right. On the left, they were telling me all about the frog they put into their bug box.