Thursday, June 07, 2007

Yet another fine day as a Grasshopper

What have I been doing? I don’t remember. And I am not sure I really care. The past few days are one giant blur.

The Grasshoppers lost Tuesday night’s game. We are getting better at bat, however, the entire team still runs out to the outfield every time the ball gets past second base. No surprise that we lost tonight as well. Although, the Elder Twin caught the ball four times in one inning. The Younger stopped the ball once and remembered to run…most of the time. She had to turn around on her way to second base in the first inning, after all making sure one’s accessories (in this case her hat) are on one’s person is very important.

Mom has discovered eBay. She has already found several sellers of children’s clothing that she likes. What can I say? Just that the Twins love the outfits.

The Cat has quit demanding food at the top of his lungs. He now merely waits on top of the dryer where everyone will see him (and his empty food bowl) as they come into the house. Brilliant, is he not?

I am less than fifteen pages away from finishing Locke. Sadly, not much progress has been made towards my Cable-Down Raglan. Still, hope remains.