Monday, June 18, 2007

A Very Good Monday

God, thy name is Loki. Why? Because this week is tee-ball tournaments with a single elimination rule and how did the Grasshoppers do? We won our first game. Go figure, we finally break our losing streak. Hey, if one is going to be horrible, at least be consistent in being so. Now we play tomorrow night. All joking aside, we made some really good plays tonight. I mean really good plays. What should have been our last game, we completely rocked. It was like everything finally clicked for us. Go Grasshoppers!

While we are on the subject of a good Monday, the neurologist put me on some antidepressants. First dose is in the morning.

Mom’s little Pomeranian got a hair cut last week. I think it looks adorable; in fact, I might actually think it is cute and start liking it. Wait, the stupid dog chewed my 16” circular needles, size 4. I think we’ll work some more on our relationship. Although the thing looks much better now that it no longer resembles a pom-pom with legs, the dog gets cold in Mom’s house. Hence the reason I am making it a sweater for Mom’s birthday next week.