Monday, June 25, 2007

My Knitting Play Date

We started knitting around 5:30 and left the library around 8:30. Three hours of guilt-free knitting. And I now know when and where the local SnB meets. This Thursday at a bookstore. My goal is to not only be there, but to have the body of the Cable-Down Ragland finished.

Speaking of which, I am back to where I was; only now it looks great. The cable actually looks like a cable. See, this is what the cable looks like (when I auto-level the picture):

Thus it now looks like this (in real life):

The knitting aspect of my life is looking up. Erasmus has not progressed any. Though I am not the least surprised. I shall try to read fifteen pages tomorrow.

Puppy is pouting because we only went on one walk today. We’ll go somewhere special in the morning. I am really glad I went tonight. I needed it more than I knew.

I bought a copy of Elizabeth B. Browning this weekend; it should come in this week. That will be nice. Better than that (as if there is anything), the Maternal Grandparents went shopping earlier. They found a place where I can complete my Yale Shakespeare collection. Though it is an eighth reprinting and the ones on my shelf are of an earlier publication. Who cares? They will look lovely together.