Friday, June 01, 2007

and we have our fourth loss

Well, we started the game 2 players short and the other team usually has an extra player or two. However, the Elder Twin fell on her bad knee as she went for a ball at the bottom of the first inning. Mom spent the rest of the game holding Elder Twin. The other coach had to explain five or six times why Elder was not batting or playing. She even has a skinned patch on the juncture of her hip and stomach from where she fell. We are talking about major devastation in the eyes of a five year old girl.

I start my only vacation tomorrow. Sadly, it also ends tomorrow. I am driving an extended sibling to a meeting at my Undergraduate University. Since this is a one day event, I will go all out for lunch at my favorite place to eat. Yep. Tomorrow’s lunch will be featured at an Italian restaurant run by people from Mexico. Trust me, it is the best meat sauce anywhere.