Saturday, March 31, 2007

Yea! The Annotated Bib for Medieval Lit is done. And it only took me all afternoon. Of course, I will be reading over it Monday afternoon just to make sure all is in order. True, I still need to develop a thesis for Renaissance Drama. That should only take up all of tomorrow afternoon. I have pulled some articles on Thomas Kyd’s The Spanish Tragedy and Revenge. Some have even been read already.

It has been raining here. The grass and trees are happy; however, Puppy did not enjoy it so much. Every time I was going to take a break and walk her, it began to rain again.

Mom bought Charlie Brown’s Easter. The Younger Twin loves Charlie Brown and has been watching it nonstop. Mom said if she has to watch the Mayflower sail one more time, she is going to sink the blasted ship. Apparently the Arbor Day special is not as thrilling, as the Twins are building with blocks and destroying whatever castle was put up. Construction and demolition all at ones stop.

Last night, I cleaned out my yarn stash. Nothing was thrown out, but it does look much nicer now. Even the knitting bags were cleaned out.