Wednesday, March 21, 2007

what day is it?

I ran away from home this past weekend—or was that three months ago? The past two days have been a blur of family obligations and homework and class and more homework. And why does each day feel longer than a month?

The local public school has been on Spring Break, meaning the Maternal Grandmother has been spring cleaning and the Twins are spending their days on a ranch just outside town.

Monday: we cleaned up a bit in the yard. I excused myself after awhile for homework. After homework, I helped pick the twins up at Horse Camp and later watched the Elder Twin so that Mom could work some. The two of us baked a cake, most of the batter she ate though I did have her eat a slice of cold pizza before we started.

Tuesday: class. Took the wrong book to read for tomorrow, therefore I logged some library time and goofed off with my English Grad Buddies. My night class ran over. Came in and barely remember showing before crawling into bed.

Today: had seven inches of hair cut off. Answered phones at Mom’s office, went to her empty house to read. Chased after Twins…twice. Ate dinner. Went to church. Came home and discovered new furniture and MASH season six came in (two days earlier than estimated arrival date).

The Maternal Grandmother’s basketball games interfered with me watching MASH. Hence in a moment of fury the purchase of season six. Tomorrow, I will take my disk to the back bedroom and watch my show while she watches her game; eliminating war over the programming.

I still do not have all of my readings done or papers written: all due tomorrow before noon. Guess I’m lugging my computer to school in the morrow.