Sunday, April 01, 2007

And another major assignment gets done. Next!

It is Sunday night after a weekend spent researching and I am seconds away from completely insanity. EMP the neighborhood and lets pretend we do not exist. Who am I trying to fool? Pass some reading not required for class and a new ball of yarn. Only one week left of Lent and it looks like I might actually complete Lent this year. But let us not carry ourselves too far away; after all there are seven days left. And upon examining my yarn stash in the light of day, I need to diet.

The Twins found many Easter Eggs on a hunt today, yet in all honesty the new tire swing in the front yard was just as appealing. They have spent the past few Sundays in the Sunday school class Mom teaches. The Elder Twin does not like the lady that teaches the class for their age. The Other Twins in church, are having a party next week; everyone is very excited.