Friday, March 30, 2007

I spent the afternoon working at the local public school; it was not all that bad. Tonight the Twins are not spending the night, as everyone else will be at a ball game. Puppy and I opted to stay home. I am unsure what to watch: MASH, Firefly, Shakespeare, or a $5 DVD I picked up at Target the other day. Since tomorrow will be spent in front of the computer, working on an Annotated Bib; I do not want to do anything that requires thinking right now.

Odd, I do not believe I have anything on my needles right now. At least nothing I want to work on right now. There is that scarf I was making for the Younger Twin before she told me she wanted it to be a shawl. One of my friends in Medieval Lit has asked me to make the hat/face/neck portion of a chain mail outfit. I have everything worked out and she will give me the yarn sometime next week. This week alone, I have finished two scarves. I am so tired of scarves.