Thursday, March 15, 2007

March 15

The Younger Twin dug up Mom’s hydrangeas. Why? Because the dirt was too good for them. She wanted to plant acorns so trees would grow.

What a day. It was by no means bad, yet everything went wrong. Even after reviewing my Response Paper for Medieval Lit, I still feel as though I unintentionally plagiarized. Nothing I wrote was in the critical piece, but my ideas are so similar to the author’s! I talked to my prof before class, very briefly as she was busy and she appreciated my honesty. Then I forgot to read the supplementary text for Renaissance Drama, and sweated bullets over a paper grade during the entire class (my grade was a B, but the spill at the beginning of class and waiting over ninety minutes got everyone worried). And oh yeah, I locked myself out of the house this afternoon.

I must have started a scarf seven times. Obviously the yarn does not want to be made up.