Wednesday, March 14, 2007

March 14

The StepDad has strep throat, two weeks after I finally got over mine. The Maternal Grandmother is under the weather…and national test stuff.

Two of the three books I ordered came in today! Yea. Now if I could only find the time to read Orlando Furioso life would be very good indeed. I did manage to read the rest of Ben Johnson’s Bartholomew’s Fair during phone duty. Later, while getting the oil changed in my car, I finished Gerald of Wales’s History and Topography of Ireland. I am starting to see a theme developing in my readings. If only I could finish knitting projects this fast. Sure, I have lately been finishing two scarves a week (including the Never-Ending-Green-Scarf, the recipient loved it). However, I never seem to finish the larger projects, currently numbering two, at any decent rate.

I bought the Twins a surprise yesterday, the new Barbie movie: Magic of the Rainbow. They were happy little girls when I gave it to them this morning, too bad I could not stick around a watch it with them. There is a large chance I will eventually watch it over a dozen times.