Monday, March 26, 2007

Still March 26

Did she even have surgery? I swear, had I not seen the Elder Twin when she came home at lunch; I would not have even noticed the kid even had a bad day. She ate nearly all Mom’s and StepDad’s French fries. I spent most of the afternoon looking at articles while listening for a pair of girls screaming. Then I ducked out for some errands for Mom and washed the sap and pollen off my car. When I returned, Elder Twin was crawling up the walls. Just another Monday apparently.

I was sent to the doctor’s by a pair of Matriarchs, one of whose daughter was married in January. Thank God it’s not strep; they didn’t even run a test.

Tomorrow’s a long stretch for myself and Elder Twin. I have a 12 hour school day and she is not going to school. She likes school, wonder if she likes having the house and sitter to herself as well. The Younger Twin is finally strapping herself into the car-seat. Yes.

My Cobweb Shawl is getting blocked at the dry cleaners tomorrow. I am hoping to post a picture of it sometime this week. That way I only have to send one pic to Dad instead of two (one of the shawl and one of my haircut).