Saturday, May 19, 2007

who knew?

Which is worse: the melancholy or the migraines? Right now, I cannot honestly say either one is pleasant. Sure, I am no longer waking up crying and getting out of bed is easier. However, there is still an abundance of bile in my system. (Reference: too much bile was believed to be the cause of melancholy up to the 17th century.) In addition to the overwhelming sadness, migraines are hitting me harder and more often. Next mouth’s appoint with the Neurologist will not be a ten minute chat as it has been for over two years.

On the brighter side of life: the dance recital is over tomorrow. The Twins cannot wait to wear their outfits to church. The rest of us are looking forward to life resuming its normal course.

I posted StepSister no. 2’s gift yesterday. It should arrive in plenty of time for her birthday. The plan to just buy their gifts is looking better every time I think about it.