Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sunday

I really need to work on my ‘keeping track of what color I’m using while in the dark theater’ ability. The single alternating stripe idea did not quite work. Not to even think about starting a row in the same place twice. I was not sure about the color combination, an off-white and gray, yet I find myself imagining these two colors as a shawl. Hmm. At least I was able to knit while watching a movie (Pirates 3) and it bothered no one. I was not even using the quite plastic needles, which I am pretty sure I no longer own anyway. The movie was great, both myself and the StepPaternal Grandmother loved it. She even treated to hot-fudge cakes afterwards.

Tonight was the second night in a row that I have had to go to Mom’s to put the Twins to bed. Mom is still that sick. Not sure how I feel about this.

There is a get-together tomorrow at Mom’s house for the holiday. Afterwards, I might just pretend I am dead. I love all my siblings, even the extended ones and those whom I do not see more than three times a year. However, this does not mean I like how the Twins act after they see their BFF and her little sister (both of whom qualify as extended sisters).