Friday, November 03, 2006

Nov 3

Yea! Essay 2 for Women N Lit is completely over, meaning I turned it in yesterday after spending all of Wednesday restructuring and editing it. I love this part of writing an essay, that happy feeling of knowing there is nothing more I can do. True, by Thursday I’ll be wound up worried about my grade but right now all is good.

Turns out, I am ahead in my reading (just barely) so I can have a half holiday today. Good thing too, around 1:30 yesterday afternoon (in the middle of Lit Research) I started to get a migraine. It hasn’t gone away yet, so I am actually going to take a few hours off. You know, read some articles I have saved for my Lit Research paper.

The little morning job I had ended unexpectedly today; the doctors gave the gentleman I was taking the work his license back. I’ll miss the drive, he was a good passenger. And it was nice to have an excuse to get up early to go to the library. Now it really will look like I’m a responsible student. This also means that I’ll probably start substitute teaching in the local public school district. Fun.

And, I finally get to use my new Reeling Machine (it holds the yarn making it easier to roll into balls from hanks). My KnitPick order came in yesterday. I got in from classes and there the box was, waiting on my bed. Happy moment for me.