Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Nov 28

Yea, my presentation over Af/Am Lit’s Annotated Bib is over. And it was not as painful as I thought it would be. In more good news, the Lit Research paper is 10-15 pages and class has been cancelled on Thursday. Since I have a night class, I’ll stop by his office and talk about the paper since I’m about 80% sure I did it right.

Since I have to take a book back to the library tomorrow, I plan on spending some more time in the knitting shop. Even though I’m down to about 8 people’s presents, I am a little more behind than I need to be. I also will finish the Lit Research paper and start the Women N Lit essay.

Last night, the girls came over before, during, and after dinner they danced to some Crooners. The Maternal Grandfather and I also took breaks from eating to dance with them when asked. It was a good moment.

I bought some yarn on Black Friday. Note to self: never again buy ladder yarn, no matter what sale they put it on.