Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Oct 31

This just isn’t my week; I think the shorter hours are starting to get to me.

The Purple Spider’s Web is coming along very nicely. Sadly, that is the only good thing knitting wise that is going for me. After many attempts to knit Mom a shawl, I’ve decided to make her mittens. She’s been wanting them since she’s seen my frustration over the shawl. Maybe this Spring I will be able to do the shawl. I hate the way Dad’s gift is going. And I don’t want to make him something he’ll wear just because I made it. This weekend, I might just rip it back completely. I cannot find the hat pattern I was going to use for my StepBrother. If it doesn’t surface before Monday, he’s getting mittens. Do I spy a repetition emerging?

My KnitPick order still isn’t in and I really want to break-in my new umbrella shift machine.

But Grad School is still going well. Tomorrow is library day. Again.