Tuesday, November 21, 2006

what day is it?

I’m back: after missing 2 classes last week, a trip to the APN, being sick all weekend, and spending the past 2 days writing an Annotated Bib for Lit Research (nearly all my previous research was useless).

Wow.

Obviously, I did not travel this past weekend at all. I showed up to class Thursday morning to present my Annotated Bib for Af/Am Lit…only to have the class canceled. I went to Lit Research, turned in some work and went home early. On the way, I stopped at the nurse. She likes giving me shots, and I did not fight it this time. I even took all the pills she gave me in addition to the shot. Stars, I was out of it. I’m finally back on food, but taste is still en route. This week’s big dinner was moved to our house, which means lots of cleaning tomorrow.

But my Annotated Bib for Lit Research is done. The baby blanket I threw on the needles last week is done. All Mom’s mittens need are thumbs (BTW, the knitting shop I go to loves them: lots of compliments today on them, not to mention how many tried them on) and I am down to the last 3 inches on the Purple Spider Web.

Now, if only I could write that paper for Lit Research, do another draft for the Af/Am Lit paper, read the last text for Women in Lit, and finish all my Christmas knits. Life would be very, very good.