Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Day ere Turkey Day

No cleaning, but rather productive anyways.

Mom and I took the Twins shopping at a dollar store. The Older found large yard candy canes and put two in the cart “For Halloween.” She told this to us several times as well as to anyone else who would listen. They picked out some good gifts and some not so good gifts. But it’s the effort that counts. I’m expecting a handful of silk flowers or really flashy yarn.

Finished one pair of mittens and found a scarf I made for StepSister no. 1 for her birthday. I think that takes care of just about everyone in the DC family. Except that I realized about 4 hours ago that my Sister would be the only one I did not knit something for. When I started Christmas knitting, she was in the navy and I was going to buy her something she needed. Now that she is home, I’ve thrown something on the needles for her. Should have it finished in time to wrap and ship out there. Now if only I could get through Dad’s gift.