Saturday, November 11, 2006

Nov 11

It’s been a long, long day and a half and between the Twins’ lack of a nap and their dog eating my knitting needles it has not been a good one. Thankfully I found a piece of sandpaper and the needles can be somewhat repaired. I am still mad at that stupid thing. Guess I am much to use to my well behaved Puppy.

Mom’s doing well; the damage wasn’t as bad as the doctors thought it would be. In fact, if she continues on this path, I’m going to hide for a few hours tomorrow.

I am definitely starting to feel the undercurrent of Grad School Homework threatening to pull me under. Right now, I am just barely above the surface. Despite this, I still love it. All I need to do now is keep going and avoid the panic over grades. Speaking of which, I made a B+ on my second Women N Lit essay and there are now 12 pages to the Af/Am Lit paper.