Monday, November 06, 2006

Nov 6

I woke up this morning fully planning on going to the library. But I heard the rain outside and realized it would be cold. So I turned off the alarm and succumbed to the temptation of a warm bed with my Puppy.

Nonetheless, this morning was very productive. I wrote 5 pages on the Af/Am Lit paper and only used 1 quote. Now I have 10 + pages to fill in with source material and explanations of said material. I feel loads better.

I was planning on going through at least two of my sources this afternoon but then I remembered I still had a novel to finish, journal entries to type in, and reading/summarizing the chapter on Postcolonial theory.

In any case, I am very glad that the paper has been started and I am caught up with my homework…at least as much as I can be.

Mom has invited me to go with her and the Crew (Twins + Friends) to Chucky Cheese Wednesday afternoon. I’ll have to see where I am with this paper. I still have to get started on the Lit Research paper. If I can ever figure out what he wants.

Good news for my knitting: Mom’s mitten fit pretty good, I have to re-knit the thumb but I thought I would. And while I have not found the hat pattern I was going to use for the StepBrother’s hat, I have found one that will work. After I fiddle with it a bit.