Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Nov 8

From 0730 to 1300, I was able to add 5 pages to my Af/Am Lit paper and overhauled what I had already written. This leaves only 5 pages to write, and I haven’t gotten into 2 of my sources yet.

I really want to take Friday off from homework, since I’ll be playing sister all weekend. Mom goes in for oral surgery and will have lots of happy pills for the weekend. I’ll figure it out tomorrow.

Dad’s Christmas knit has been hurled to the side for the next week, or so. However, the mittens are working up fast as is the Step-Brother’s hat. Yea for me. After taking a break from the Purple Spider Web, I picked it back up this afternoon. Only 13 more inches to go before I cast-off and block. I am a very happy camper.

But today was really long (after I did my time in the library, I did some reading and ran errands) and tomorrow is my long day by default.