Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Nov 14

Today was not the best day ever. I locked my keys in the car and called Triple-A at 0700. Two hours later, they let me in my car. I called them several times, the last time I was hysterical, after all, when I placed the service request the person told me I was the only activity. Amazing how having to deal with a hysterical female makes people jump.

Sadly, I had to go home early, due to a migraine sitting on top of sinus pressure. I hate missing class for any reason. But I was in no condition to attend my Lit Research lecture on Af/Am criticism.

This tells you how bad it was, I didn’t pick up a pair of needles from the time I left Af/Am Lit class early until MASH came on at 1730.

I’m taking meds and working on a baby blanket as of now. I have to get better soon, as I need to write a paper and will be returning to my old campus this weekend. It was the only way I saw myself getting a holiday before the semester ends.