Tuesday, August 22, 2006

We have 75 channels of TV to watch now so what do we watch? PBS. Don’t get me wrong, it is much preferable to watching Barbie’s version of Swan Lake or whatever it is that the twins want to see nonstop. Though it does kinda make me feel old; especially since I actually told some kids at church to stop running in the hallways. And I stood there waiting for them to turn around to see if I was still watching them—which they did of course.

I am almost finished with the back of the Christmas knit I’m working on. My maternal grandfather still has no clue it is for him. ^_^

I have also begun to get in school mode, now that all the books I ordered are in and I will buy the remaining two or three tomorrow. Wednesday is quickly becoming a busy day for me. I’ll drive one of my mentors to PT, which should give me enough time to get some serious knitting done. That will be followed by a shopping trip to Wal-Mart for Puppy some food since the other stores do not carry a formula for senior dogs; then some other important stuff. Fun fun.