Thursday, August 03, 2006

The Paper and Other Thur Stuff

The paper is finally done. I put in about 14 hours on it in the past two days alone, and the editor and office manager were up there a good 3 hours after I left yesterday. Stress city to have the 14 page special edition done by the extended deadline. But it is done and sent so I am home trying to figure out my Christmas shopping and knitting lists.
Mom's laptop is in, so I will be helping her figure out how to use it. She now plays Spider Solitare, which is a huge step for her, but other than that, the internet and word she is lost.
I locked the keys in the car this moring. This is now the second time I've done that this summer. Luckly a family member was able to bring me a spare key and I was only 15 mintues late for work. I still felt completely stupid for doing it.
Right now, I'm waiting for Pa to bring Puppy home from the groomers. She loves getting her hair done and prisses around for a few days.