Friday, August 25, 2006

I See A Pattern Emerging...

So yesterday wasn’t a very good day either. I have not been feeling like my normal self since the last big migraine on 10 Aug. At lunch with Mom, I decided to visit the RPN in town who gave me a B12 shot in addition to a Sinus Cocktail. The shot area still hurts and the B12 has yet to ‘reenergize’ me. I am not sure I slept more than 3 hours last night at all.

I spent this morning driving people around, which I really don’t mind. Somehow I have managed to get just shy of 10 minutes behind the clock.

There are roughly 120 days left to Christmas and I have just about talked myself out of knitting Stepsister 1 a sweater. Heck, I do not even know if I will knit my Dad a sweater at this point. The vest has not made any progress since Wed, mainly because I have made the armhole an inch longer than the pattern says to. Joy. When he steps out tonight, the project will be measured against vest he already has to see if I can simply adjust the pattern. Anyone have a spare goat/dove/chicken I can sacrifice? This is a very noble cause.

I cannot help but wonder how I managed to get Panic at the Disco, Rob Thomas, Helmut Lotti, Garth Brooks, and The Killers on my Shuffle at the same time. Strangely, it is not such a horrible playlist…minus the drastic theme and tempo changes.

Sometime this past week, I’ve picked up the current Interweave Knits issue. I love the books the company publishes but remain undecided on the quarterly magazine. Nice patterns and articles, do not misunderstand, but it almost feels too upper townish for the area devoted to organic and folk styles.