Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Tuesday...Better than Monday, Worse than Wed

Today was semi-productive. I took a mentor to her PT where I did some major knitting. The train hat has progressed and I am over halfway done with it. Tomorrow’s session should provide enough time to finish it.

I also ordered four of the remaining six books for classes; the remaining two must be bought at the University bookstore. African American Lit to 1900 still has no books listed which should be interesting.

Lastly, I have finally been able to think straight enough to call my paternal grandmother for my dad’s home address. The elder of my two stepsisters turned 16 last week but I was unable to buy her gift due to lack of shipping address. Thankfully, the $17 flip-flops are now on there way to her. I was not thinking straight enough to have them gift-wrapped or enclose a card. But I am known for that in the family, so she will not be completely surprised.