Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Wonderful Wed

If I do say so myself. Not only have The Twins sold enough magazine subscriptions to attend the ice cream party (not sure of the date), but my presentation rocked. As in, I took over an hour and still wasn't done. But someone else was presenting on Marx, so I did not pose the other questions I had on Barrie's novel. That was fine, my friend had a really solid breakdown of Marx which is an amazing feat. Gold stars for everyone.

Yesterday was fun, but not nearly as fun as it could have been. The Quad was an adventure as always. We all had ice cream after Mom and I picked them up. I stuck around to help referee. But when they sat down to dinner, I left.

Knitting is going faster than my reading of J. Conrad's Chance. But as I have no pictures, I will refrain from speaking on it. Having no computer is starting to irrate.