Monday, September 17, 2007

What a Monday

There has got to be a conspiracy.

First, my computer is being shipped off--again. And just as I got my invite to Raverly (a knit/crochet community). This is just irritating.

Second, for about 30 seconds I had no clue where the Younger Twin was. I went to pick her up since Mom took the Elder Twin to the doctor (sinus infection), but the kid was not in the after-school daycare program. I called Mom and confirmed that Younger Twin should be there. On the way to hunt down one of the teachers on the car-pick up line, I step into the kindergarten classroom. There she was, having speech therapy. Called Mom to update her on the Twin hunt, turns out we were suppose to have cancelled that speech therapist. Not my fault, but still a nice little scare.

But the biggest heartache today was sub-ing in the total care multi-handicap room. I should have rolled over and gone back to sleep. As it was, I am now emotionally drained for a few days. My StepDad was right, I should have told them I would not stand in today.

And no, I have not gotten past page 1 in Joyce's Ulysses.