Sunday, September 09, 2007

fever readings

The Younger Twin is going to the new doctor first thing in the morning. She has been running a fever (like 102-103 degrees F) for 24 hours. She also has a weird bug bite on her leg. The two may or may not be related.

As for me, if I read two chapters tonight, an hour before I go to campus tomorrow, and two hours after I get home; I just might be caught up for all my readings--for Tuesday.

Somehow, I have not been able to read much this weekend. Of course all those mini-jobs I get at the last minute might have something to do with that. The Elder Twin also spent the afternoon with the Maternal Grandparents and I so the Younger and Mom could get some rest. She is staying over tonight as well.

And oh! The StepDad, with no hinting or being told about it, went out today and bought the new Disney Princess DVD.