Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I'm falling behind

In more ways than one.

The Maternal Grandfather is doing fine, the VA put him on a blood thinner and sent him home that night before 2200. He walked in the door fussing about how he was rejected by the VA. He thinks he is funny.

Yesterday there was a dog convention at Mom's house. I took Puppy over to play with Mom's Pompom dog when the Matriarch Ms SW brought over their new hot-dog 3 month-old dog. Puppy was definitely the oldest and largest dog. So much so that when she joined in the fun, the youngest dog back down quite a bit.

The first real paper of the semester is due tomorrow, and I am close to seven drafts into the blasted thing. There is one more person going to look at it for me in the morning.

Tomorrow is also picture day for The Twins' Kindergarten class. They were going to dress like Disney Princesses, but the teacher was warned about the campaign and diverted their efforts. They are now going to wear "Pretty Church Dresses."

I did get my computer in, but no pictures to post yet. However, if the battery will hold out just a bit longer, there should be some on Ravelry.