Saturday, April 28, 2007

The concert last night was amazing. The energy and music were unbelievable. We were too high up to see their faces but I do think we heard more of the music where we were. My favorite of the Celtic Women was not there, but the concert was still great. I even got a program!

The Younger Twin, sadly, finally figured out that Charlotte dies in “Charlotte’s Web.” After watching the movies for months, last night she realizes the spider dies. From all accounts, it was not a pretty picture. The play lasted an hour and twenty minutes, without intermission, and after a long day it was all too much for her. The Elder Twin did not fair so well either, as she was sick all night.

Needless to say, only the Maternal Grandmother and Younger Twin showed up for tee-ball practice this morning. Since there were only three other girls, they all just practice hitting and running the bases. Younger Twin is getting better at batting, which is good according to my Maternal Grandmother seeing as how our little girl has trouble remembering to run. Oh well! That is the fun of tee-ball.

What else? Two of my four book orders are in. I ordered them on Tuesday and already they are showing up. Nice. However, the stack of summer reading is increasing rather rapidly. And yet, the pile of homework is staying the same height. I better look to that.