Thursday, April 26, 2007

so another day goes

Tuesday…well, the best thing was reading Andrew Marvell’s “The Garden” while in at the Botanical Garden. I completely bombed my presentation; all those speech-giving classes just ran out the door. Bye-bye, do send a postcard.

Yesterday, I answered phones then subbed all afternoon. I went to the Nurse Practitioner and got a shot.

And today’s highlights include: errands, cleaning out the yarn stash, and running to Mom’s because the Younger Twin was having a moment and called me. But look: despite the overabundance of yarn, the trunk still closes.


I found yarn I do not remember buying, luck would have it there was only one ball I cannot identify. It feels like wool but looks acrylic. Oh! I almost forgot; I found some gray acrylic that is the same color as the yarn my buddy bought me to make that chain metal coif (the hood). Ergo, I have taken upon myself to make a second one by Tuesday. It already looks much better than the first.

Tomorrow should be brighter, Celtic Women concert. Needless to say, they are the only ones on the iShuffle. The Twins are very excited about their pizza party pre-show event. Then the play “Charlotte’s Web,” well, what could be better than seeing it with all your closest friends? Me at Celtic Women, naturally.

In other news, Mom and the Maternal Grandfather took a trip to see a family member who is interested in putting a house on the market. (She is the Maternal Grandmother’s second brother’s ex who we still love and keep in contact with.) I opted to stay home and do laundry/clean. The Twin’s baton lesson took longer than it normally does, the Maternal Grandmother left early to go to a meeting of some sort.

Such a life we lead here.