Friday, April 13, 2007

The play last night was wonderful! It was opening night for As You Like It and over half of the Renaissance Drama class was there to see it. True, making it required probably had a hand in that fact. Humor me, and let us pretend they would have been there anyways. I meet several of my classmate’s abstracts, those people you always know exists but remain unseen for sometime. To that effect, one (who was seated several rows back from me) told me at intermission they enjoyed watching me knit more than the play. How that was possible is still baffling. I mean, As You Like It was on stage! Ok, so I am easily amused in the theater. But the audience was seated stadium wise and the actors ran lines up and down the aisles as well as the stage.

Yesterday was very long. It started, as it always does on Tuesday and Thursday, at 0545 and I did not get in until 2330. Then today, I subbed all day. Tired? No. Exhausted? Absolutely. And the papers due next week? Well…