Saturday, October 14, 2006

Life Update

Someone please pass the whiskey. I’ve been at Mom’s since about 11, getting ready for a fall party for preschoolers, having the party, then cleaning up afterwards. I am so tired.

Yesterday was pretty cool, did some chores around the house and goofed off.

Thursday’s classes were wonderful. Each of the three just reinforced that I am in the right department. It was disheartening that my paper received a B while the two girls beside me (who wrote their papers at the last minute) both made an A. But that is not that unusual. And I like starting out on a B; it lets me know exactly what they are looking for; no guessing required. Plus, all my journals for that class have done very well. Nothing to worry over yet.

After looking at knitting patterns for over two weeks, I have finally started on Dad’s Christmas knit. I hope it looks as good as it did on paper. Not that things have fallen apart in application before, but it is a fact of life.

I am going to take a bath; hopefully this will help with all the hay I am still finding in my hair.