Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Wed Update

The idiot in my 2 day classes has now had his mobile go off 4 times during class. Yesterday, it went off during his own presentation and it took him a while to find it. Then he looked at the number long enough to let me know he was thinking about answering it. When the professor asked questions, trying to have a discussion on the book; he read passages that had nothing to do with the question. After he did this for the second time, I realized that he actually thought he was answering the question. It was also during this class that he talked about getting into the PhD program. Thankfully, a buddy of mine informed me that she did not think he would. I’ll trust her opinion on this.

I finally finished one of my AFO (Almost Finished Object). That brings me down to 2 WIP and 1 AFO. This purse is for StepSister No 2. The pattern came from Folk Bags printed by Interweave Press.