Monday, October 16, 2006

Just Another Monday

Yea for Fall Break. Too bad I’ve spent the last hour researching for different papers. But before that, I was reading The Bluest Eyes for my Women in Lit class. Wonderful language, I am just tired of reading. I know I’m logging library hours Wednesday and Thursday, but I wanted to see what I could find before hand.

It has been a nasty, blistery day all day. Being Monday makes it feel even worse than it is. The kind of weather ya just wanna fall asleep and miss altogether. Things should warm up later in the week, until then I’m drinking lots of hot chocolate.

On the plus side, reservations have been made for Friday’s family birthday dinner and tickets have been bought for a local school’s fundraising spaghetti dinner. We will be eating very well this weekend.