Monday, October 02, 2006

It's Monday

Where did my weekend go? Did I even have one this week?

We did it again. Another dog will be emasculated this week. The newest member of mom’s family is a 10 mo old male black Pomeranian names ‘Sugar.’ Do I need to say the twin girls named the poor thing? The kidsitter noted to mom that Sugar liked nap time today. I can only imagine why.

In other news, I am now the proud owner of a ball-winder and seven new hanks of yarn. I am so happy to have a ball winder as it (in theory) should save time and frustration from now on. The Maternal Grandfather and I set it up earlier and wound two hanks in no time at all.

And my first essay for Women in Lit is half done. I already have someone to look at it for me tomorrow so I can see what needs to be added for length. Having worked on it all afternoon, I can no longer remember what I have written and what needs to be written. Usually when someone else reads it, I remember. I have till Thru to get it done, though I normally do like things done sooner than this.

My mouth is sore, though no longer throbbing. I plan to pop a pain killer before bed; hopefully this will let me get comfortable enough to sleep. The Maternal Grandfather told me not to worry too much about the rest of my teeth feeling funny, that the surgery just did a number on those nerves. Here’s hoping.