Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Oct 25

We had a good discussion in Lit Research yesterday: whether or not to dress up next Tuesday. My Professor advised that we all dress up like our favorite character from The Tempest since that will be the reading on that day. Then he added we could always do a Post-Modernist costume and come as Graduate Students. How fun is that?

I also had dinner with my StepMaternal Grandmother last night. It was some really good food. I must have gained 5 pounds from dessert alone. ^_^

Right now, I’m in the library and have been for over an hour. In that time, I have managed to find 3 books and about 7 more articles for my Af/Am Lit paper due in December. I feel productive. For my next trick I will now actually read the articles and see what I pulled. But seriously, I plan on spending another hour in front of this computer before I pull the books from the shelves. Then I’m taking a break where I’ll knit some. After that, I’ll go home and do the school work for my classes tomorrow.

Dad’s Christmas knit is giving me a run…the colors don’t look as good as they do in the picture not to mention the pattern. I’m too stubborn to pick something else for a gift. Just hope he likes it at this point. I might cry if he doesn’t.