Sunday, October 29, 2006

Oct 29

Yesterday was semi-productive. I helped Mom do a few chores around the house, like move the furniture in the front room to give the vent a chance to heat the room. The house was empty when I got home, so I was able to spend a few hours working on my bibliography for AfAm Lit. I’m weeding through source 6 of the 12 articles pulled so far.

Today I spent doing things with Mom and the Twins. We went to church and lunch before I ducked out to come home and let Puppy out (the Maternal Grandparents went to visit extended relatives and spend the day with them). Then it was back to Mom’s where I helped get everyone ready for the church’s Halloween thing. I even wore a Renaissance princess dress the Step-Paternal Grandmother bought me. She showed up for a spell and I was glad I was wearing it. I skipped night church to assist Mom get things in the house—and have a long hot shower to rinse the sister off me. I love them. Would give them a kidney if they needed it. But there are moments when I just have to take a breather.

Tomorrow, I plan on spending some time at the library working on the Thursday essay, reading for Tuesday, and get to article 8 on the list for my AfAm bib.